Social Wallet 1.1.0 Released
Hey all, this is predominantly a bug fix release with two new features. Hope this fixes some of those annoying issues you have been experiencing!
If you need help setting up the wallet please see the original wallet release
https://github.com/reddcoin-project/reddcoin/releases/tag/v184.108.40.206 (Same as before, binaries have been replaced)
Here are the release notes:
- You can now import/export private keys – Thank you /u/lionzeye!
- There is now a config.json file in the data directory of the wallet. The only options in there that are currently enabled are in the “localDaemon” section. This allows you to specify a different directory for the data (e.g. external HDD) and the daemon poll interval.
- Fix the copy/paste issues on Mac OSX.
- “Node.js error fn function is undefined” should be resolved (I will keep an eye on this).
- Fee calculation has been changed, the maximum fee is now set at 10 RDD.
- Styled some text on the dashboard.
- Fixed the twitter links loading inline, they now open a new tab in your default browser.
- The multiple tabs opening is still an issue. If people could provide their OS version if it happens for them, that will be helpful. This might not be something that I can fix and may be an issue with the underlying programs I use. Will look into it.